Debonair. Suave. Charming. Watch out, this one will sweep you off your feet.
The 100% natural, 100% effective Woohoo Tux is all class. This extra strength, all natural deodorant will banish body odour in style, keeping you fresh all day and into the night. The bergamot and patchouli scent is a top-shelf blend of sweet, spicy and woody notes.
While everyone will remember Tux for its smooth blend of sweet, spicy and woody essential oils, we can’t forget the stellar body-odour busting ingredients line-up that round out this powerful deodorant.
- Bicarb Soda– absorbs aromas and creates an environment on your skin’s surface where bacteria don’t like to live (and because sweat-munching bacteria cause the bad smell, no bacteria means no odour!).
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E – work together to moisturise and condition your skin.
- Tapioca Starch & Kaolin Clay – absorb oil and water to keep you feeling drier, longer, so the good times can carry on into the night.
- Zinc– like a bodyguard, protects your skin’s delicate barrier and lowers the pH to keep you free from irritation.
- Pores are not blocked
- The formula cares for underarm skin
- Suitable to use even straight after shaving
- Free of antiperspirants, and aluminium salts.
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- New earth-loving cardboard tubes!
- Plastic free packaging
- 100% natural
WOOHOO DEODORANT & ANTI-CHAFE STICK TUX 60g
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil - bergaptene free, Citrus limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm (and then do the chicken dance) and other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
If I’m stuck, roll me back and forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center. On a very cold day, you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
Please remember that I’m perfectly imperfect - a small crack or hole is OK and won’t affect performance.