Have you ever felt like you need more than just a normal strength deodorant? That maybe you need some kind of super deodorant that’s capable of defeating every smell that your armpits can throw at it? We hear you and we've answered your call.
15 reasons why Woohoo is one of the most effective 100% natural deodorants in Australia:
- Fast acting, long lasting all day protection against body odour
- 4 powerful odour busting ingredients – not just bicarb soda!
- Helps control wetness by absorbing moisture
- Rubs on clear – no white marks and no yellow stains
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- pH adjusted to be extra gentle on skin without compromising effectiveness
- Doesn’t sting after shaving
- Subtle, refreshing unisex fragrance using 100% pure essential oils (no artificial fragrances)
- All natural (with around 50% organic ingredients)
- Free from aluminium salts, phthalates and parabens
- Vegan and cruelty free (accredited through Vegan Society and CCF)
- Australian made and owned (born in Newcastle, NSW)
- Incredible value - 1 jar lasts around 5 months
- 100% recyclable packaging
- GUARANTEED to work ... yeeha!
WOOHOO DEODORANT PASTE WILD (EXTRA STRENGTH) 60g
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Manihot esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth) Clay, Isoamyl Laurate, Triethyl Citrate, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla) Wax, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cedrus atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Melaleuca teretifolia (Honey Myrtle) Oil, Myroxylon balsamum (Peru Balsam) Oil.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Using a spatula or clean, dry fingers, collect to a pea sized amount of deodorant and warm it in your fingertips. Rub it under your arm until it disappears (just like you would a moisturiser). Then do 'the chicken dance'.
P.S. If you’re used to using an antiperspirant, please remember that this isn’t one! This deodorant works by neutralising odour and keeps you dryer by absorbing moisture, but it DOESN’T block your pores with aluminium to stop you from sweating. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust to this type of deodorant but it’s worth the wait!