Woohoo Tango is a 100% natural deodorant that will add a little bit of citrus passion to your day, even if you have very sensitive skin. This bicarb-free formula with a zesty tangerine and lemon scent will make you feel like dancing the day away.
Like a choir, these ingredients all work together to create the perfect nourishing (and not irritating) deodorant…
- Magnesium Hydroxide (also goes by “milk of magnesia”) – is an incredible deodoriser, neutralising body odour without upsetting sensitive skin.
- Activated Charcoal – cleverly absorbs both moisture and odour.
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E – work together to moisturise and condition your skin, keeping it as happy as can be.
- Tapioca Starch & Kaolin Clay – absorb oil and water to keep you feeling dry. No icky sticky feeling here!
- Zinc– protects your skin’s delicate barrier and lowers the pH to keep you free from irritation.
- Pores are not blocked
- The formula cares for underarm skin
- Suitable to use even straight after shaving
- Free of antiperspirants, and aluminium salts.
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- New earth-loving cardboard tubes!
- Plastic free packaging
- 100% natural
WOOHOO DEODORANT & ANTI-CHAFE STICK TANGO (BICARB FREE) 60g
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla) Wax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Citrus reticulata Peel (Tangerine) Oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal Powder
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm (and then do the chicken dance) and other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
If I’m stuck, roll me back and forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center. On a very cold day, you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
Please remember that I’m perfectly imperfect - a small crack or hole is OK and won’t affect performance.