The extra strength, zesty citrus Wild stick is our best selling deodorant because of its incredible extra strength body-odour busting powers that work all day long, and then some.
Vouched for by men and women all over the world, even super sweaty tradies, athletes and tropics-dwellers.
Kick your clinical strength aluminium-based antiperspirant to the curb and switch to eco-friendly cardboard tubes instead.
If you experience rubbing, chafing and discomfort from skin-on-skin or skin-on-clothing, a Woohoo stick can help. Between your thighs (“chub rub”), under your breasts, arms, legs - just lightly apply Woohoo stick to reduce the friction.
- FINALIST BEST NATURAL DEODORANT - Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020
- New earth-loving cardboard tubes!
- You don’t need to get deo on your hands to apply (no pesky washing)
- You don’t need to touch your armpits (this irks quite a few people!)
- Faster to apply - just swipe and go.
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
WOOHOO DEODORANT & ANTI-CHAFE STICK WILD (ULTRA STRENGTH) 60g
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cedrus atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Melaleuca teretifolia (Honey Myrtle) Oil, Myroxylon balsamum (Peru Balsam) Oil, Naturally occurring in essential oils Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl cinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm (and then do the chicken dance) and other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
If I’m stuck, roll me back and forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center. On a very cold day, you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
Please remember that I’m perfectly imperfect - a small crack or hole is OK and won’t affect performance.