Ditch the antiperspirant and get your sweat on with the award winning original Woohoo Urban. It's 100% natural, healthy, sensitive skin friendly and IT JUST WORKS (... ALL day). The deodorant you’ve been waiting for.
15 reasons why Woohoo is one of the most effective 100% natural deodorants in Australia:
- Fast acting, long lasting all day protection against body odour
- 4 powerful odour busting ingredients – not just bicarb soda!
- Helps control wetness by absorbing moisture
- Rubs on clear – no white marks and no yellow stains
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- pH adjusted to be extra gentle on skin without compromising effectiveness
- Doesn’t sting after shaving
- Subtle, refreshing unisex fragrance using 100% pure essential oils (no artificial fragrances)
- All natural (with around 50% organic ingredients)
- Free from aluminium salts, phthalates and parabens
- Vegan and cruelty free (accredited through Vegan Society and CCF)
- Australian made and owned (born in Newcastle, NSW)
- Incredible value - 1 jar lasts around 5 months
- 100% recyclable packaging
- GUARANTEED to work ... yeeha!
WOOHOO DEODORANT PASTE URBAN 60g
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Manihot esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Kaolin Clay, Isoamyl Laurate, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla) Wax, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Salvia officinalis(Sage) Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cedrus atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Rosa damascena (Rose) Oil and Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) Extract.
* Certified organic ingredient
Using a spatula or clean, dry fingers, collect to a pea sized amount of deodorant and warm it in your fingertips. Rub it under your arm until it disappears (just like you would a moisturiser). Then do 'the chicken dance'.
P.S. If you’re used to using an antiperspirant, please remember that this isn’t one! This deodorant works by neutralising odour and keeps you dryer by absorbing moisture, but it DOESN’T block your pores with aluminium to stop you from sweating. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust to this type of deodorant but it’s worth the wait!